Collection of your Personal Information
To better provide you with services offered on our Site, PEC Group San Diego may personally collect information, such as your:
- First and Last Name
- Mailing Address
- E-mail Address
- Phone Number
- Health Information
- Demographic information
- Educational history information.
We do not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. However, you may be required to provide certain personal information to us when you elect to use certain services available on the Site. sending us an email message; submitting your credit card or other payment information when ordering and purchasing products and services on our Site. To wit, we will use your information for, but not limited to, communicating with you in relation to services and/or products you have requested from us. We also may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
Use of your Personal Information
PEC GROUP San Diego collects and uses your personal information to operate its website(s) and deliver the services you have requested.
PEC GROUP San Diego may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from PEC GROUP San Diego and its affiliates.
Specifically, we may use information collected about you via the Site [or our mobile application] to:
Administer sweepstakes, promotions, and contests. Assist law enforcement and respond to subpoena. Compile anonymous statistical data and analysis for use internally or with third parties. Create and manage your account. Deliver targeted advertising, coupons, newsletters, and other information regarding promotions and the Site [and our mobile application] to you. Email you regarding your account or order. Enable user-to-user communications. Fulfill and manage purchases, orders, payments, and other transactions related to the Site [and our mobile application]. Generate a personal profile about you to make future visits to the Site [and our mobile application] more personalized. Increase the efficiency and operation of the Site [and our mobile application]. Monitor and analyze usage and trends to improve your experience with the Site [and our mobile application].Notify you of updates to the Site [and our mobile application]s. Offer new products, services, [mobile applications,] and/or recommendations to you. Perform other business activities as needed. Prevent fraudulent transactions, monitor against theft, and protect against criminal activity. Process payments and refunds. Request feedback and contact you about your use of the Site [and our mobile application] . Resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems. Respond to product and customer service requests. Send you a newsletter. Solicit support for the Site [and our mobile application]. [Other]
Sharing Information with Third Parties
PEC GROUP San Diego does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties.
PEC GROUP San Diego may disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on PEC GROUP San Diego or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of PEC GROUP San Diego; and/or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of PEC GROUP San Diego, or the public.
The Site [and our mobile application] may by default access your Facebook basic account information, including your name, email, gender, birthday, current city, and profile picture URL, as well as other information that you choose to make public. We may also request access to other permissions related to your account, such as friends, check-ins, and likes, and you may choose to grant or deny us access to each individual permission. For more information regarding Facebook permissions, refer to the Facebook Permissions Reference page.
User information from social networking sites, such as [Apple’s Game Center, Facebook, Google+, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter], including your name, your social network username, location, gender, birth date, email address, profile picture, and public data for contacts, if you connect your account to such social networks. [If you are using our mobile application, this information may also include the contact information of anyone you invite to use and/or join our mobile application.]
Automatically Collected Information
Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by PEC GROUP San Diego. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the PEC GROUP San Diego website.
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Right to Deletion
Subject to certain exceptions set out below, on receipt of a verifiable request from you, we will:
- Delete your personal information from our records; and
- Direct any service providers to delete your personal information from their records.
Please note that we may not be able to comply with requests to delete your personal information if it is necessary to:
- Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, provide a good or service requested by you, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and us;
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity.
- Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law;
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act;
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when our deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, provided we have obtained your informed consent;
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us;
- Comply with an existing legal obligation; or
- Otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
Children Under Thirteen
PEC GROUP San Diego does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website.
From time to time, PEC GROUP San Diego may contact you via email for the purpose of providing announcements, confirmations, surveys, and/or other general communication. In order to improve our Services, we may receive a notification when you open an email from PEC GROUP San Diego or click on a link therein.
Changes to this Statement
PEC GROUP San Diego welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that PEC GROUP San Diego has not adhered to this Statement, please contact PEC GROUP San Diego at:
Psycho Educational Consultants Group San Diego
4010 Sorrento Valley Blvd #400
San Diego, CA 92121
Effective as of June 24, 2020